Sign in to follow this  

What plastics are the same between the '05 and '06 R??

Tried searching for it but I couldn't find anything on which ones were the same and what not. I'm assuming that it's all the same except the number plates??

The front plate, front fender, and shrouds are the same. All else is different.

Thanks man :thumbsup:, Aren't 450 plastics the same as 04-05 250f's?

everything for the 450 fits the 250 except for the number plates, the 450 has a slightly diferent mount set up for them on the subframe

everything for the 450 fits the 250 except for the number plates, the 450 has a slightly diferent mount set up for them on the subframe

450 shrouds are different from th 250's. They mount way different.

The reason I'm asking about the plastics is the graphic & trim kit i'm looking at only fits '06 250s and '05-'06 450s. So i'm just trying to figure out which one would fit the '05 250 the best :thumbsup:

450 shrouds are different from th 250's. They mount way different.

i was workin on my 450 tonight and noticed that. i didnt really realize how different they really are :thumbsup:

Tried searching for it but I couldn't find anything on which ones were the same and what not. I'm assuming that it's all the same except the number plates??

For the 06 F250 everything from the sub frame back is different. I am pretty sure the rear fender is different too. If I'm not mistaken, the fender to airbox profile is different for the new dual pipe config.

The only things the same between the 250's and 450's are the front fender and front number plate. Looking at OEM part numbers, this is what I found.

Does anyone know how different the '06 rear fender is?? I don't have a problem modifying the 06 fender graphic to fit my 05 I just dont want to have to trim the hell out of it

Does anyone know how different the '06 rear fender is?? I don't have a problem modifying the 06 fender graphic to fit my 05 I just dont want to have to trim the hell out of it

The different part is going to be the part that you cant see. The graphics should still fit fine.