Sign in to follow this  

What Are The Top Five Bikes

WHAT are the top five bikes. of ktm, and the jap bikes. let us know :thumbsup:

This oughta be real scientific. For MX i say pick a color and ride. For the woods, is there really any competition? Without serious mods, I don't think any japanese bike can hang with a ktm in the woods, including the tanks (crfx, wr). Only ktm makes woods specific 2 strokes, so have fun converting an mx bike if you want one of the big four 2 strokes.

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread & why is it in this forum? :thumbsup:

I was raised on hondas, and owned a CRF450R. I am now raising my kids on KTM's. I owned a 250sx, and just recently purchased a 450xc!

I had all the jap bikes too, but recently picked up a 450 xc, its awesome. Today I ordered a black set of wheels. I live in Calif and since I cant get a sx with a green sticker I will convert my XC to a XCSX 450.

KTM I think is top for offroad and all the motocrossers are pretty well matched. The 2006 DirtRider shootout standings for the 06 450 MX line went: Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Yamaha (all 450cc MX)

Not in Europe KTM are pretty dominant at the tracks too.

KTM right now are THE bike to beat they are just the complete package :thumbsup:

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread & why is it in this forum? :thumbsup:

Remember the guy who put NOS on his bike blew it up and pissed and moaned about it.

Guess whose back.