some ccc mods

this weekend im goin to open up the top of my air box (not sure how much yet), take out the exaust diffuser( i ride on private land), and re-jet 135 (or) 140 main( depending on which runs better) and a 42 slow. I'll post as soon as I get done.

The air box cutting is very easy. Just make sure you have a very sharp blade the plastic is very thick in some parts. Take your time and make it look nice. Make sure you vacuum out all plastic pcs that fall into the box.

I used a utility knife on mine, worked great.....watch your fingers!

I suggest springing for the JD kit if you can, you'll save yourself a ton of headaches. After installation, I was amazed.

Jeff

jd kit too expensive, will the air box/ exaust ccc mod lean the mixture? or richen it? im wondering if the 140 main will be rich enough?

I've got 160 main, 42 pilot. Still messing with the leakjet/ fuel screw to make the low -end slight hesitation go away. Only 1 ride on the 42 pilot and worked well.

Good time to change it out if you hace the plug out of the bowl to change the main(they're right next to each other)

Jeff

jd kit too expensive, will the air box/ exaust ccc mod lean the mixture? or richen it? im wondering if the 140 main will be rich enough?

By adding air flow you will have more air and the same fuel which means you will be lean. Are you still at the stock setting? What altitude are you at? Do you plan on removing the back fire screen?

elevation is 3000-4000, no back fire screen removal, yes stock jetting. Im now planning on getting a 150 main and a 140 main and a 42 slow, just to see where i need to dial it in. Temp here is about 30's to 40's.