[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

06 exhaust can(s)

a batch of bikes were shipped with 2 exhausts.that was an italian error.the extra exhaust was not a race can,just a longer can with no spark arrestor that is the standard can on the smr bikes.bikes shipped in the future should only come with 1 can which is a spark arrestor.dan.

I guess i was the Lucky one out of them then. Cause i got the Exhuast on my TC250 and the Enduro Can with the Spark Arrestor in it.

TC's came with two cans in '04 and '05. I quess they are still doing it in '06?

Negative.

The first few that came in '06 were a mistake. Some dealers sent the new owner off with a can the dealer would end up paying back $100 for. Now, dealers are not getting the crates "sealed" as the cans are being removed before they arrive at the dealer. If the crate comes sealed, and with a can... it's supposed to be sent back.

Which brings this up;

How many of you DIDN'T get your rear foot peg setups?! I got mine...

Or your second set of jetting? Or your full set of manuals? :thumbsup:

*wasn't this topic talked about half a dozen times?* :bonk:

I guess i was the Lucky one out of them then. Cause i got the Exhuast on my TC250 and the Enduro Can with the Spark Arrestor in it.

And yes... now I know they also look EXACTLY the same.

The 'open' can is not the '06 TC can I've referred to in other posts... I think there's been some confusing comments about that.

There is no difference in performance or size etc. I had to give my non-arrestor can back to the dealer to get the can with the arrestor. You really can tell no difference in sound or performance. It would be nice to have a spare, but there is no reason other than having a spare to have them both. On the other hand, my garage is starting to get unmanageably cluttered with "stuff" I will probably never use... arrrgghhhh....

'Full set of manuals', what else should I expect besides the owner manual that can be downloaded from husqusa.com? I just want to be sure to get it all in one trip.

Is there a more complete service manual available or is it included?

All you get is an owners manual and some other dealer maintenance log thing (I forget the details). However, you can also download a complete parts manual which is very good. I think the Husky owner manual is actually pretty good, and the parts manual is very well done.

All you get is an owners manual and some other dealer maintenance log thing (I forget the details). However, you can also download a complete parts manual which is very good. I think the Husky owner manual is actually pretty good, and the parts manual is very well done.

Ditto...

I didn't mean there was more than what he just described. Sorry guys.

However, you do get a cool little... I mean, Huge key fob! :thumbsup: