Landing Wear?

looked like a pretty harsh landing.

that must've hurt

ouch

that didn't look fun

he is going to feel that in the morning

That guy was hurtin'! I bet he won't do that again.

Holy crap, I think that bike just disappeared in that sand!!!

Wow. Took some balls none the less.

HA! Looks like he is tryin to showoff for the camera.

whammy

what was so big about that? Looks like he overshot the jump that's all, yeah pretty hard landing but he'll ride again...

Huge balls? Only people with huge balls overshoot a double by about twice the distance. I guess times are changin I used to call that plain stupid.

Putfile sucks, he should have cracked the throttle wide in the air, might have landed it.

that must have sucked

i would have grabed a hand full of throttle to drop the ass end down, and maybe have at least had some what of a landing

what was so big about that? Looks like he overshot the jump that's all, yeah pretty hard landing but he'll ride again...

He broke his neck...

He broke his neck a little, he was still consious after he'd hit the floor which is somewhat a good sign.

Broken necks can heal...

He broke his neck a little, he was still consious after he'd hit the floor which is somewhat a good sign.

Broken necks can heal...

Yea, but you were making it sound like overjumping a double by 30 feet and breaking your neck is no big deal.

Man that had to hurt!!!!!!!

On a jump with that big of a landing I would rather come up a little short than alot long...

On a jump with that big of a landing I would rather come up a little short than alot long...

I guess that makes sence but I think on that one if he landed flat he would have been ok but if he cased it on the landing he may have broken ankles.

No doubt waht he did was just about the worst thing possible.

That hurt to watch