Does Carbon Fiber=Bling?

OK...so...I have a DRZ400S, 3x3, Yosh, Clarke Tank, etc...all the goodies (plus some sweet custom graphics)...however, I also have very nearly every piece of Lightspeed carbon fiber known to man. That is to say, frame guards, fork wraps, chain guide, rear caliper guard, as well as front sprocket cover coming soon.

Does this constitute bling? It's OK...if I am a shameless bling master, I can take it. Just for the record, I DO get the bike out and get it dirty.

Thoughts?

I think so. :thumbsup:

Ti Carbon all the same, lite makes right.

Ya it definitely equals bling... I have the entire lightspeed collection minus the front sproket guard and rear disc guard. Which I just dont use anyways.

Does this constitute bling? It's OK...if I am a shameless bling master, I can take it. Just for the record, I DO get the bike out and get it dirty.

Thoughts?

on dirt bikes, motards and sport bikes,

CNCed anodized AL bits = Bling.

CF = BLING!

Ti = MEGA BLING!!

(IMHO)

witness my Bling Micron Can.

Is this a genuine question or THINLY disguised bragging?

:thumbsup:

:bonk:

Haha. Exactly. :thumbsup:

Sorry, CF is not bling. Bling is shiny stuff, or rather the sound of light glinting off of shiny stuff, such as chrome or gold.

Like in a cartoon, when you see the little starburst on something shiny and it makes the little "bling" sound.

Carbon fiber is definitely trick, but not bling.

it's bling.

I did not think the bragging was disguised at all.

-

Sorry, CF is not bling. Bling is shiny stuff, or rather the sound of light glinting off of shiny stuff, such as chrome or gold.

Like in a cartoon, when you see the little starburst on something shiny and it makes the little "bling" sound.

Carbon fiber is definitely trick, but not bling.

That's a good one!

But I must say I would classify CF as bling :thumbsup: hahaha

call me crazy, cf gets me off. i cant wait till work picks up and the Audi and Porshes get out so i can make more money for CF!

Last I checked the epoxy finish on carbon fiber is pretty darn shiney

I guess I'm the only one who bought the Litespeed carbon front sprocket cover. It's very functional bling. The best kind.

Are You Confusing---cha-ching-----with Bling? Either Way, I'm Jealous. Keep On Braggin'.

I have most of the CF you speak of -- it's bling! :thumbsup:

Last I checked the epoxy finish on carbon fiber is pretty darn shiney

So... EPOXY IS BLING, NOT CAR FI!

bling hoe!

it sounds like a trailer queen show bike to me! :thumbsup:

No, not bragging...if I were doing that I woul,d post a pic of my bike like TONS of other folks on here.

I was just wondering what folks considered bling. I don't have much in the way of CNC parts and certainly nothing anodized (except black rad guards) and GOD knows, no Ti (can't afford ).