clayton warnock, drugs kill.

clayton warnock from highland utah was a very talented fellow motorcycle rider, but a recent drug addiction to heroin and cocain drove him crazy when he tried to quit. he just couldnt kick the addiction, if you know any thing about drugs then you know that heroin and cocaine is extremely addicting and once you have used it you are addicted for life, i know, i was more fortunate my older brother has recently quit both, he couldn sleep for 27 days after he stopped. any ways back to clayton, not many people new he was on drugs because he was always so happy around people. one night he realized his life was going nowhere so when his parents where on there way home from the airport 35 min. away from his house he went into the garage and hung himself. his parents arrived home and opened the garage and...

clayton was 20 years old, all of his friends left on lds missions but him, this goes to show, friends need to be there for you, and drugs kill.

R.I.P. Clayton warnock.

clayton warnock from highland utah was a very talented fellow motorcycle rider, but a recent drug addiction to heroin and cocain drove him crazy when he tried to quit. he just couldnt kick the addiction, if you know any thing about drugs then you know that heroin and cocaine is extremely addicting and once you have used it you are addicted for life, i know, i was more fortunate my older brother has recently quit both, he couldn sleep for 27 days after he stopped. any ways back to clayton, not many people new he was on drugs because he was always so happy around people. one night he realized his life was going nowhere so when his parents where on there way home from the airport 35 min. away from his house he went into the garage and hung himself. his parents arrived home and opened the garage and...

clayton was 20 years old, all of his friends left on lds missions but him, this goes to show, friends need to be there for you, and drugs kill.

R.I.P. Clayton warnock.

Claytons brother Wayne is married to my daughter Sharon. I didn`t know Clayton very well but the few times I met him he was just like you said, very happy and very likable. What a tragedy that such a talented and nice kid such as Clayton got caught in the drug trap. I don`t know how things are in other areas of the country but Utah seems to be having an epidemic of heroin use that the general public does not seem to be aware of. No family is immune to it either. I personally know of several kids in the small town community of the Nephi area who have either Died , have come close to death or are trying to get clean. Nobody wants to talk about the problem. I don`t Know what the answer is but I do know what it is like to lose a child. My heart goes out to Claytons family and friends. God Speed Big C #72

And drugs can cause a delayed death too. I've seen many who had a cocaine habit 20 yrs ago drop dead after 50 yrs old due to the wear and tear on the heart from their habit back when.

Drugs are a terrible thing, I had an older brother that kicked a long addiction to coke. RIP Clayton.

Utah seems to be having an epidemic of heroin use that the general public does not seem to be aware of.

This is definitely an interesting read. I have a 20 year old nephew living in Utah who is also hooked on heroin. I knew he was into something, but surprised to find it was heroin. He has been in jail a few times and every time he gets bailed out he disappears for a couple of days and jumps right back into the heroin.

He has been robbing my sister / brother in law and his siblings blind for some time and they are just about to the point of writing him off.

Well thats the worst thing they could possibly do. They just need to protect themselves and there belongings and be there for him if he decides to clean up. The first rule to that addiction is you cannot be changed, you must want to change yourself.

WOW Heroin addiction in Utah. Thats like all the meth back east now. We figure everything out in California first.

RIP

My cousin, who is really close to me, has been hooked on crystal meth. Ever since he started doing drugs he hasn't been the same. He used to be a really nice and reliable guy that you could always count on. Now he is a total flake, jobless and living off his girlfriend, who is also hooked on meth. I tried talking to him about his drug problem but nothing seems to get through. I've known him all my life. He's like a brother to me. I hope one day he will be able to see just what he's doing to himself and get his sh*t together. I don't want to get the phone call one day and find out that he's dead.

If you chose to play be prepared to ante up. Some can use occasionally and in moderation and never have any problems but others get one taste and they can't walk away - it owns their ass. There is no real way to tell which way it will go for you until you've taken the ride for yourself. It is probably best to never touch any of it but that just isn't the way it works in real life. My sympathies to those that flush their lives on the stuff and the people around them that care about them.

Peace.

im sry for ya loos my prayers r with u and his family