How often do you ride?

In the summer I ride like, 5 times a week Even if its late and i can only ride for 30 mins... I will... how often do you guys ride...?

I only get to ride like 4-5 times a month.

couple times a week on average

practice everyday, race every weekend

4 times a week

Depends on the time of year. Sometimes a few times a week, sometimes once a week, and like now under cold and wet conditions, Im lucky to ride once a month. :thumbsup:

I believe it has been about 5 months since my last real ride. However I have taken out my pitbike numerous times in the snow in my yard. But its just not the same... That should all be changing soon, pending on when I get the bike together.

well its snowing. but in the summer i'll try to everyday. for sure almost every weekend. but plans always get in the way somehow. but summer vacation for me is riding vacation. its all i do. and my whole family comes up to ride in good ol canada. im looking into a cheap lighting system so i can ride at night. like a 1,000,000 candle power flash light duck taped to the front. lol.

I used to ride 2-3 times a month. I had a dry spell where I went from mid novemeber to last weekend where I didn't ride.

used to ride a couple times a week, but right now I'm at college and my bike is at home, so I only get to ride once every month or so. But I should have it up here next semester.

i spend 99% of my time fixing and 1% riding. aint vintages great!?

This time of year I ride 2-3 times per week. Usually a long ride on the weekend and a few short jaunts after work during the week. It helps that I live right at the edge of state trust land and I can leave from my house and have miles and miles of trails.

During the summer? Not very much at all.

as much as i can. sucks fitting riding round school and a job, i go to school 5 days a week 9-4, then work 4.10-7 for those samll 5 days, and then work 1 day 9-6 on the weekend, sat or sun my choice.

in school season-5 days a week...... in summer-every day!

I get out about 3 times a month, throughout the year.

I usually only get to go 4 times a month. Thats going to change this summer though, because I am going to have a truck by then.

twice a week for 2 hours each time. reno is great for that. winter has the best riding. you better love the whoops and rocks though.