sponsors

hi i am looking to be sponsored i would like some help with racing and am willing to do just about any thing like run your companies stickers and products and help advertise you if any one is interested please let me know

thanks, Garrett

yellowryder99@aol.com

+1

You can also make a resume up and send it to all the aftermarket companies. Make sure you get it in before August. At least thats the way it used to work before sponsorhouse

sponsorhouse costs $$$ i cant think of any more companies name some

mxsponsor.com its free until you get your first sponsor

oooorrrrr..........you could make a resume and just email/fax/mail it to companies and its free

thats what ive been doing nofear

If they aren't accepting you, it probably means you haven't been racing enough, or doing well enough for them to sponsor you. Consistency seems to be key when attempting to be sponsored, so try to make sure you have results for every season. If they don't accept you now, just try to keep racing, and try again after next season.

Good luck

What kind of sponsors are you looking for? Most sponsors are going to give you percentage off their products. If you are trying to raise money, you need to market yourself. You have to come up with a race resume and it has to look good. Consistent top 5 finishes look real good. A list of other sponsors on your resume. Also hit up small bussinesses and market yourself to them. You have to remember you are trying to sell yourself to them. You have to let them know what you are going to do for them. And remember, it's all a tax right off for them. That always helps. If you want it bad enough you have to solicitate yourself. So how bad do you want it?

sponsorhouse costs money if you want more than 1 sponsor but has the widest selection of sponsors.

Late January is also a little bit late to start sending for most companies.

My advise: race the rest of this year and get some more results, then, come fall, it will better your resume and sent them in September-October, not Jan-Feb.

Late January is also a little bit late to start sending for most companies.

My advise: race the rest of this year and get some more results. Then, come fall, add them to your resume and send it in September-October, not Jan-Feb.

Also, if you want to make it easier and send to more companies, use Sponsorhouse.