Sign in to follow this  

canadian motocross torrents

do you guy know were i can find them of if they even exist, i watched the first round on the speed channel and so far watched every race yet!!! theres some good racing going on up in canada, lots of block pass and bumping, also they don't just focus on the leader, they get damn near every rider!!!

it's great racing!!! check it out on the speed channel on tuesday's at 4 pm est

do you guy know were i can find them of if they even exist, i watched the first round on the speed channel and so far watched every race yet!!! theres some good racing going on up in canada, lots of block pass and bumping, also they don't just focus on the leader, they get damn near every rider!!!

it's great racing!!! check it out on the speed channel on tuesday's at 4 pm est

Agree whole heartedly! Love the CMX. Announcers are way enthusiastic, and racing is great. Not sure if its because the racers are not quite as good as US or there just arent any superstars like bubba and rc to make great riders look average. I think all the top 10 riders are comparable and all capable of winning - so the reaces are more ewxciting. The tracks are also varied and always somewhat different from on another.

Sorry to burst your bubble but JSR is the guy who makes great riders look just average. He is the Ricky Carmicheal here in Canada.

The anouncers there are awesome. We really need to get some guys like that for the US supercross. Those guys are really bad. The one is ok but is very quiet and the other is just plan bad.

Sorry to burst your bubble but JSR is the guy who makes great riders look just average. He is the Ricky Carmicheal here in Canada.

True, he is good. But there at least tend to be some people right behind him and, occassionally, he doesnt win :thumbsup: