New graphics w/ rear blak pro wheel - fashizzle

I bought a black "pro wheel" for my bike and could not be happier. I have never owned an Excel, but I am happy with the finish of the pro wheel. I could also use my stock spokes and with the new excels, you have to use their spokes. Total cost to go black on the rear. $74. I laced it and trued it myself. Normal shop is about 70 bucks to do that. Save some time, learn something, and admire it before you get it dirty!

lady in red (and black)

im thinking about getting red prowheel rims on my bike. the bike itself is black, so i figure a good contrast would be red! to get both rims will cost me 155.

awsome bike

Nice job man. Looks great. :thumbsup:

everything looks good in there, from the shop and toolbox to the polished frame and sweet new black wheel. awesome set up!

where did you get the wheel. I was thinking about excell, but there so expensive. Did you order it, or pick it at a local shop?

where did you get the wheel. I was thinking about excell, but there so expensive. Did you order it, or pick it at a local shop?

Ordered it from Motosport.com. Pro wheel 19 inch black. 74 bucks. If you go the prowheel route, make sure you get another 26 bucks worth of stuff. Free shipping over $100!

:thumbsup:

did u lace the rim yourself or did u take it somewhere? Ive been thinking of getting a set of rims but i dont want to pay for someone to lace them but im not sure i can do it

I laced it myself. It is really easy to lace it. If you don't want to true it, just lace it, finger tighten the nipples all around and then take it to the bike shop. They should give you a big discount off of lace and true for lacing it yourself. Truing it is kind of hard at first, but once you catch on, really pretty simple.

What about the front. :thumbsup:

good job, lacing and trueing can be a pain everyonce in a while, im goin for the red prowheel myself, with a black hub.

btw what aftermarket spokes are u running?

shit my rims on my drz 125L whent for 500 lol wow i wish i had those prices