My Helmet

Wow I love that brain bucket, got to get me one.

Nice lid, wish mine looked like that. I hate it when they get all scratched and chipped.

I want one of those so bad, but $400 is way too much for something that I will be smacking on the ground a lot...

I have one for sale in black. Same model, carbon pro. Too big on me, size medium, 315$.

:thumbsup: Good looking lid bro!!!!!!!!!

Rich people make me jellous

nice helmet

very nice, also very $$$

debounce PM sent!

I want one of those so bad, but $400 is way too much for something that I will be smacking on the ground a lot...

You get what you pay for. I'd like to pay alot of money if i know in the long run, its gonna protect me better than a 100 dollar helmet. Just because there safety approved, doesnt mean there all the same.

Nice looking :thumbsup: helmet

Just because there safety approved, doesnt mean there all the same.

As long as they're DOT and Snell M2000 approved, they're all the same protection wise. You pay more for better fit & finish, looks, comfort, weight, etc.

That is a very nice helmet.

its friggen super light too, i picked one up at Tuf racing the other day. I ended up getting the MSR flat black helmet forgot what its called. but would way rather have that one. Its just I cracked my shoei in a few spots so i had to get a new one Ive ridden too long on a cracked helmet needed a new one before something really bad happens lol.

Man Todd your so bling bling..lol. You runnin' all Thor this year or just the helmet?

I have that brain bucket 1350 grams makes my old THH fill like a ton of bricks.

Remember that all those cool mods are not that cool when you split your melon with a lesser bucket.

nice but $$$ that must be a pritty penny.

Man Todd your so bling bling..lol. You runnin' all Thor this year or just the helmet?

ALL! Got a deal that I couldn't refuse! :thumbsup::bonk:

is that carbon fiber??