The Great Outdoors- The Constant War

does anyone have this cd yet ? i was wondering if was anygood.

this is in the wrong section!!

this is in the wrong section!!

What is the wrong section??? This is "Pictures and Video" duhh

All of the "The Great Outdoors" Video's are GREAT!!! I cant wait to get the latest one.

I have the first Great Outdoors, love it!! I just ordered the SuperCross Classics, hopefully it will be as good..

dude it is the greatest movie of all time

:thumbsup::bonk: It even shows the Tedesco / Alessi fiasco, which is cool. :thumbsup:

It's a really good view on what goes on between mechanics and the riders. And off course nice coverage of the races.

I want it so bad! sounds so so good.

yea, it is a great movie, best 25 bucks i ever spent

I will not get my copy until midle of february :thumbsup: Really looking forward to it

I own every great outdoors video that has been made so far.... the newest one is pretty sick, although id like to see a little bit more racing then talking... and less music, more bike noise... i think the best one is great outdoors 2 when bubba is still riding the 125 class... the clips they have of him in that video are rediculous ... he nails corners as hard as he ever has... its just amazing how fast he is... and all the other guys.... the new great outdoors shows a lot of fast speed berm railing... its pretty sick.... in my opinion the great outdoors line up of videos has to be the best series of motocross videos available..... go buy it... and all the other ones... thats the reason god made rainy sundays... so we could watch motocross videos while we cant ride....

in my opinion the great outdoors line up of videos has to be the best series of motocross videos available..... go buy it... and all the other ones... thats the reason god made rainy sundays... so we could watch motocross videos while we cant ride....
I hate rainy sundays :bonk: But love TGO movies :thumbsup:

Anyone know where to find a torrent?

Never seen any of them. :thumbsup:

Never seen any of them. :thumbsup:

where you been these past years? Hey does anyone know who does that crazy whip and looks back at the camera in the constant war?

I did a search on 'The Great Outdoors' on some torrent sites, been downloading for 3 days straight, was expecting some great motocross action but it turns out to be some Old School Movie of some folks spending their holidays outdoors?

I did a search on 'The Great Outdoors' on some torrent sites, been downloading for 3 days straight, was expecting some great motocross action but it turns out to be some Old School Movie of some folks spending their holidays outdoors?

John Candy~!!!

I wish thy sold a Great Outdoors box set

I have the first Great Outdoors, love it!! I just ordered the SuperCross Classics, hopefully it will be as good..

I ordered mine last week they sent me an email said its on back order for 3-4 weeks

Look for it on EBay. Ther is a great guy named Cableman that I ordered it from. He had it.

it's a gr8 vid.