Sign in to follow this  

Should I run it?

Where I live, it takes a VERY long time to get parts. I ordered a new Starcross rear. 110/100-19. but I got a 100/100-19.

I ride on rock and hard pack only. will I be ok to run this tire?? or will it be to narrow??

I could send it back , but we are talking major pain in the ass and several weeks and the tire I have on now the bike now is trash.. just wanna ride

thanks

run it. it wont last that long then next time you can spend $20 more dollars and get a michelin mh3 that will last for ever in those conditions

no just the compound of the rubber. I have used a couple of those tires and didnt think too much of it. By the way where in AK are you. I use to live there.

run it... if it were me i would prolly run it even if it were flat... :thumbsup:

no just the compound of the rubber. I have used a couple of those tires and didnt think too much of it. By the way where in AK are you. I use to live there.

right now, Im living in Ketchikan. Getting outta here for two months this summer and hope to take the bike south with me. but for now.. its shot rock, jagged rock and rocky rock riding. but that is better than nothing :thumbsup:

jagged rock and rocky rock riding. but that is better than nothing :thumbsup:

i gotta give it to ya... your the only guy i know riding on "rocky rocks" :bonk::thumbsup::eek: