Sign in to follow this  

Spokes

I recently bent a rim on my dirt bike and am looking for replacement rims, hubs and spokes. I want Black excel rims with black talon hubs, with MATCHING spokes. noone seems to make black spokes. can someone tell me where i may get some or atleast point me in the right direction?

sorry, wish i had better info, but i don't believe i have ever seen black spokes for sale. I've seen black everything else nipples, hubs, rims etc. but never spokes. somebody on here will most likely know if and where they are.

You might want to change your mind. Starting within the next few weeks, TT will be selling complete wheel packages. The company they use has an external grease fitting, so you don't have to remove the tire to grease them up. I know several people use them and won't run anything else.

Don't know if they have black spokes though, you might have to get them powder coated yourself.

05ride- where abouts in UT are you from?

You might want to change your mind. Starting within the next few weeks, TT will be selling complete wheel packages. The company they use has an external grease fitting, so you don't have to remove the tire to grease them up.

interesting, tell us more, any pics?

RAD HUBS

I believe it's this(TT might be stocking):

HUBS

I've done 98 Whole Wheels Sets and to me Talon Hubs are the Best....Period!! :thumbsup:

As for Black Spokes.........nobody has them yet. :bonk:

RAD HUBS

I believe it's this(TT might be stocking):

HUBS

I've done 98 Whole Wheels Sets and to me Talon Hubs are the Best....Period!! :thumbsup:

As for Black Spokes.........nobody has them yet. :bonk: