06 YZ450 grey wire

Grey wire enables a second ignition map so the poor WR will run with all the ridicules plugs and crap that come on it. Your YZ doesn't have this map. Probably wouldn't run with it any way.

You might try one of those new throttle barrels with a different cam on it. Supposed to make smaller throttle openings less abrupt(not sure how to explain it, it's early). Can't remember who makes them. Anyone?

Can you put a grey wire jumper on the 2006 YZ450F's? Going woods riding this weekend and thought it would be nice to have. ?:bonk:

What are you trying to do? Make the power easier to ride? The 06 has the smoothest power spread and is so easy to ride why would you mess with it? At the most play with gearing like mtrdrms suggests.

oh, i fogot to mention im running a 50 rear on my 06... hth

James how do you like the 50? I just got a 49 and 50 Ironman - not sure which to use yet for longer tracks....hell I have not even gotton the bike out yet to test - what are the differences you noticed wiith this 5 speed?

I'm not worried about the power the bike puts out. My buddies are going woods riding this weekend and it is tight and nasty. Just thought it would be nice to have a little softer power curve without spending to much money on sprockets and such. Thanks for the input though.

Can you put a grey wire jumper on the 2006 YZ450F's? Going woods riding this weekend and thought it would be nice to have. ?:bonk:

If you are going to ride a 06 450f in the woods tomorrow, you better get to work. My suggestion...

#48 pilot jet

michellin s12's front and rear

51 tooth sprocket in the rear

pro moto spark arrestor end cap with silent insert

rekluse auto clutch

turn your idle up

o ring chain

barkbusters

Now you are close! ?