Sign in to follow this  

Phoenix Suspension

Wondering if anyone in Arizona or, anywhere else for that matter, has ever dealt with Palo Verde Suspension? I need to get my forks done but I don't know anything about these guys. Looking at Enzo or FC if the locals fail.

Try Pro Action of Arizona. Everyone I know is really happy with Keith. I just dropped my stuff off today for him to revalve. The nice thing is that he is out at the tracks quite often to help you get dialed in.

Wondering if anyone in Arizona or, anywhere else for that matter, has ever dealt with Palo Verde Suspension? I need to get my forks done but I don't know anything about these guys. Looking at Enzo or FC if the locals fail.

Got mine done at Palo Verde.

The best bike related customer service i've ever had. :thumbsup:

Ask for John and he will take care of you.

He really asks the right questions.

1. How much do you weigh?
  2. Do you ride trails or track?
  3. Are you an A, B, or C rider
  4. .... and so on...

Moto works was way overpriced for my pocketbook and it seemed like they just wanted to charge me $500 even though I might not have needed it.

John asked me what I wanted instead of telling me what I wanted, and I didn't feel that John @ Palo Verde was trying to take advantage of me at all. Palo Verde will get all my suspension work, and I don't live anywhere close to them.

I started asking around about Palo Verde and I keep hearing about the great customer service. Also that the people there will talk about bikes and suspension all day you. Seems to me they like what they do. So i figure it can only help if I just go in and talk with the man.

If I can't get what I want there(which I don't see why I won't)then I'll send my forks to Enzo.

I had my CRF450 revalved by Palo Verde. And thats exactlly want John does. He gives you want you want/need, not what he wants.

John spends a lot of time out at Speedworld on the weekends, and will help you fine-tune your set-up at the track.

Mine was up-up perfect for me as he handed over my bike. I messed with the clicker a bit, but went right back were John had it set.

Now, time for my new CR250 to make the trip to Palo Verde :thumbsup:

what year is your CRF and if you don't mind how much did it cost you to have your front forks and rear shock done.

Randy