Sign in to follow this  

Black Cycra Handguards

I know there is a lot of black SM's on here, so I just wanted to let everyone know that Cycra discontinued their side mount triple clamp black handguards....But, the TT store can still get them from a supplier of theirs. So if you want them, get them while you can.

Also wanted to say that this was the second order from the TT store and I have to say that they are an absolutly great place to order from. They go above and beyond customer service!

Keep it up guys! :thumbsup:

Ooooh, good thing that I just purchased and installed my Cycra stealth triple tree guards. They look awsome with the black plastics!

I think what hyper is talking about is the metal is black not just the plastic guard. Looks very trick saw it after I had already installed the standard brushed finish. Get'em while you can I wish I had.

*sigh* i am the suxors. cant find them in the TT store under Cycra, what is the big hit to the pocket for a set in black with the tripple tree mounts?

*sigh* i am the suxors. cant find them in the TT store under Cycra, what is the big hit to the pocket for a set in black with the tripple tree mounts?

Email Brian or Don at the TT Store, I ordered the silver ones and in the comments asked to get the black bars with the black mounts. They were $107.95 plus shipping.

Ah, I see. . . I thought about it but decide black on black on black on black on black got a little black after a while :thumbsup: