We Are Heading South!!!!

You might want to call the track(s) first, as both of those normally have open riding on Sundays. But if you have a few guys, the owners of either one would probably open up for you on Saturday if you call first. Both are gated and locked otherwise.

Double Stuff has posted they are open Sunday the 29th at 10am.... phone numbers listed on the site www.doublestuffracing.com

For Moto Crazy, Fred's always out there on Sundays during the winter if it's 35+ degrees, usually after 10am. If you wanna ride on Saturday, 815-730-8005 or 815-727-4542 and ask for Fred.

You might want to call the track(s) first, as both of those normally have open riding on Sundays. But if you have a few guys, the owners of either one would probably open up for you on Saturday if you call first. Both are gated and locked otherwise.

Double Stuff has posted they are open Sunday the 29th at 10am.... phone numbers listed on the site www.doublestuffracing.com

For Moto Crazy, Fred's always out there on Sundays during the winter if it's 35+ degrees, usually after 10am. If you wanna ride on Saturday, 815-730-8005 or 815-727-4542 and ask for Fred.

Thanks...already talked to Double Stuff, but I was looking for a phone # for MotoCrazy.

• 2 weeks later...
That place looks kinda cool. Looks like it has some decent sized jumps ?

HOGIE, how long did it take you to get there? According to Mapquest it will take me a little over 2 hours. ?

Put your foot into it Matt, you'll get there quicker. :bonk::bonk:

That place looks kinda cool. Looks like it has some decent sized jumps ?

HOGIE, how long did it take you to get there? According to Mapquest it will take me a little over 2 hours. ?

funny you should ask that Matt, if we did not get lost in what looked like the poorest community in the country, we would have gotten there in under two hours. Unfortunatly we screwed aroung for over an hour before finding it. Pretty cool place. There were only like 6 bike out there all day. BTW---nice pics for Jeff, huh??

Since I got my CR 125 in December, this is the only place I have ridden....

It is defintely a very fun track to ride but the sand is deep and after the quads get in there it got hard for me to get through some of the corners (I am coming off a 15 year lay off for crying out loud!!). It has some fun jumps.....all table tops I believe a fun step up, etc.

I would consider going again if you guys go......i could use some pointers ?

funny you should ask that Matt, if we did not get lost in what looked like the poorest community in the country, we would have gotten there in under two hours. Unfortunatly we screwed aroung for over an hour before finding it. Pretty cool place. There were only like 6 bike out there all day. BTW---nice pics for Jeff, huh??

Yeah those are some pretty cool pics of Jeff. Whenever he is at Buffalo he always comes up to me and talks to me, but I could never remember his name.

He's a pretty cool kid ?

Next time you guys are heading down there, let me know. Maybe I'll come with or try to get some of my buddies to come too ?

just let me know...its 1 hour from my house. I take US 41 straight down so its an easy ride.

I have called the guy who owns/runs it and I think they are from the New Lennox area.......

Just out of curiosity......for those that have been there, how would you rate the difficulty of that place compared to other in the area (like buffalo range, fox valley, etc.) I am curious.

Pembroke Twp. in K-3 county can be a little scary for white folk.

I'm riding BR Sat. no matter what.

Is that htis Saturday Feburary 11th???

Anyone else going? I was planning on racing down at LTM, but it sounds like they are calling it off again ??:eek:? . I want to ride the sand, but Sam said its icy everywhere. I don't wan't to stud a brand new set of Dunlops. What do you think, Smudge??? :bonk::bonk::eek: