Hey help me out with a question

Hey i need a little help from every body out there that rides a CRF250R.Ok i rebilt my bike a little bit ago with a new cam and rocker,And ive been ridding it for a little bit and y whont it start so easy is it just because its coled natured or what do i need a new spark plug? Thanks every body ?

Hey i need a little help from every body out there that rides a CRF250R.Ok i rebilt my bike a little bit ago with a new cam and rocker,And ive been ridding it for a little bit and y whont it start so easy is it just because its coled natured or what do i need a new spark plug? Thanks every body ?

Why did you changed the cam and rocker? Was it because of a problem?

The people that owned it befor me didnt put enouf oil in the motor,and the put strait antifreezee in the radiator and didnt mix water with it.Do u have any idea y it whont start so easy i mean it will start on the first kick when its hot but when u ride it for the first time when it sits for a day or so it whont start it will start after like 30 kicks,is that the way those 4-strokes are? ?

The pilot jet in in the carb. Under the carb (float bowl) there's a cap, (17mm) remove it.

Loosen the carb boot clamps and rotate the carb so the bottom of the carb rotates towards you. Under the cap you'll see 2 jets, the one sticking out is the main jet and the one deeper inside, (hard to see) is the pilot. You'll need a long thin tipped flat blade screwdriver to get it out.

Pilot jet location-------->3sm.jpg

Should cost about $5.