Just wanting to know who on here lives in the west palm beach area. Thanks Rob

Jupiter here.

Flea

Hey Rob,

You finally move or what????

How's wife and kid??

You got that RED Thumper still??

Don :thumbsup:

DonO We are still in West Palm Beach. My wife is in Real estate now and is doing realy well for her first year. It looks like we will be staying here for a while. My Son is great gets bigger everyday!!!! He is the happiest child you have ever seen. I still have my 05 CRF450 what a great bike it is!!!! How are things with you?? How long till you start riding again?? Let me know when your are well I need someone to ride with all of my friends are either hurt or just had a baby.

FLEALAMI do you ride motocross?? I not a trail rider (not here in south florida to flat)

I live in Boynton Beach

racerx18 do you ride out at Seminole tribe motocross??

Wellington here...

Ok guys we need to meet up and go to Seminole track!!! Most of my riding group is not riding now. Looking for some guys to go out to the track with let me know. later Rob

I'm in Boynton Beach also, dreaming of the trail riding back home in Ohio. I guess it's a south Florida law to cover all dirt with concrete.

Zero Gulch here. A little to the north, but within riding distance.

Rob,

Hoping by March to be back (at least trail racing/riding, MX - ??).

Glad to hear Wife is doing well, I figured she would. Also glad to hear kid is doing well too (you do see that I have the 150 for sale :-) ).

I will make it back down there sometime and we will battle it out again.

Don't be too hard on your friends, remember you were there once (in their situation) not long ago!!! (and they may not have an understanding wife as you do).

Don :thumbsup:

Ok guys we need to meet up and go to Seminole track!!! Most of my riding group is not riding now. Looking for some guys to go out to the track with let me know. later Rob

That would be cool. I have not yet been, but would like to go check it out. PM me and let me know when you are going out. I live in PBG.

Port Saint Lucie here. Not too far up the road. My wrist is still healing from a nasty high side but I'll be ready to ride again in a month or so.

Im in west palm for 8weeks in the winter, be bake down feb.11 till feb 28 . i will be riding at sem & indian town alot.ihere that moroso i in the works for MX & another in port st. lu