Sign in to follow this  

Baja, Sat Ride, Santa Veronica

One day ride scheduled for this coming Saturday, 4 Feb.

The route I have planned will take us to the saw mill (ramona's), then towards ojos negros to close the 115mi loop back to Santa Veronica.

Then, if you do watch the super bowl, you will not feel guilty you did not ride because.

Cheers,

:thumbsup:

Juanito - I cant make it this Saturday, but anytime you want to go let me know. I am down here a lot anyway and am always up to ride if I am free. Let me know next time\

Pat

Juan...

We rode it last weekend (Sat.) 160 miles in a day.

Instead of riding up the easy road (graded) to Saw Mill, we take a couple 'other' routes. More gates, but much more fun.

If you have a magellan GPS, I'd be happy to send you the routes I log. There's nothing hard about them... just more to see, and off the beaten path.

I'd have loved to go, however with last weekend... and a 'street' ride already planned for tomorrow... I'm booked. I might ride McCain on Sunday! (who cares about Football when you ride!) :thumbsup:

Have fun... Should be awesome weather.

Great ride, Juanito is a great guy, he knows his way around the trails very well, took me on a great adventure..

We did 120 miles of mix terrain, single line trails, rocky hills, sandy whoops, fire roads..

We had lunch at a great Ranch (I forget the name) just before "Laguna Hanson", then we headed west toward Ramonas "Saw Mill" then thru some sand washes that lead you to the most amazing sites on the region, this sections are mostly down hill thru some rutted trails and when you reach the bottom there is a small river you have to cross. I recommend this ride to anyone wanting to try a little of what BAJA has to offer.

I will post some pictures very soon..

Rode RSV on Saturday in the rain and snow, primo dirt and single track.Outside of frozen hands the ride was killer.Get there before it dries out.

Rode RSV on Saturday in the rain and snow, primo dirt and single track.Outside of frozen hands the ride was killer.Get there before it dries out.

Awesome!!

Love to hear the snow stories. I've ridden to Mike's when it was snowing in Tecate at KOA... man, what an experience!

No dust I'm sure!! Just awesome!