Nuthin much... just new pics of bike.

Awsome, Have fun and good luck. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice looking bike.

Looks good.

Nice money! err I mean... bike. :bonk:

Pukeballs is really your last name? Cool! :thumbsup:

Nice Yammieha :thumbsup:

nice looking bike :thumbsup: check out mine while your at it... and send us some of your weather

Looks like you spend more time cleaning then you do riding. That bike is spotless! If you dont have time to ride it, I could.... assist you and put some more hours on it for you :thumbsup: If it was such a nice day Y not go riding?

55's a good number! :thumbsup:

I love that graphics kit and seat cover! :thumbsup:

What are they?

I love that graphics kit and seat cover! :thumbsup:

What are they?

Its made by One Industries. :thumbsup:

Looks like you spend more time cleaning then you do riding. That bike is spotless! If you dont have time to ride it, I could.... assist you and put some more hours on it for you :thumbsup: If it was such a nice day Y not go riding?

I hate to ride alone, you know just in case something happens. All my buddies were at work today so no one to ride with. :thumbsup:

nice looking bike :thumbsup: check out mine while your at it... and send us some of your weather

You might be jealous of my weather, but Im jealous of your Boyseen clutch. Nice bike by the way. :thumbsup:

Its made by One Industries. :thumbsup:

Damn, they dont seem to sell that kit for the 426 :thumbsup:

The bike looks extra good against the background of the King Ranch Truck. Nice Bling effect. The only thing better would have been your wife or GF in the background standing around looking pretty. Oh yeah, also try to get your dog in there too. We want to see it all...