Starter hole cover

Does anyone know of a machined cover if I decide to remove my starter? Thanks

just use an exspansion plug from an auto parts store, works great. I used a

1-1/4 plug. 1-1/4 to 1-3/8 will work. This is the type of plug that is rubber and has a bolt thru the center of it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now