Sign in to follow this  

boyseen accelerator pump cover

Guys, just do the research on the quick shot and you will find what you are looking for!

This thread needs to end here

I have a Quick Shot and boy does it make my bike loud! Yahoo... it really rips now! It provides more gas through the exhaust and lets u do whole shots.

Just imagine if you put on the Quick Shot, Water pump cover, added an additional accelerator pump cover (why not a new accelerator pump while you're at it?) AND a WHOLESHOT device!!

GEEZ! You'd barely be able to hang on!

Now, install a new water pump motor, and your coolant temperature will drop 45-50 degrees. That means you can run less coolant and less oil, and lean your jetting out like a two stroke. Imagine the weight savings from less coolant and oil!

My bike will still be louder and louder wins races periods......

I no this is true because all the bikes I see racing are loud,

My bike will still be louder and louder wins races periods......

I no this is true because all the bikes I see racing are loud,

I think he's serious.

God, I really hope not!

Do you guys keep your helmets on even after your done riding?

I'll bet ya LoudPipe doesn't even own a helmet. How could he hear his bike if he wore one?

you guys are soooooooo stupid...the quick shot is the thing that you stick on the end of the bleed valve, so you can bleed your brakes easier....its a tihng that you can inject the fluid into, thats why its called "quick shot" you can give it a shot of brake fluid quickly. please go read some books and learn stuff cuz you guys dont know what your talking about..

you guys are soooooooo stupid...

"Calling him stupid is an insult to stupid people."

Jamie Lee Curtis "A Fish Called Wanda"

The truth is that the "Quick Shot" isn't even a bike part. It is that new energy drink trying to compete with Monster and Red Bull. I think you can add it to your tank though if you need an octane boost.

for all of you who don't know what a quickshot is, or think that it's a part for bleeding brake fluid here you go

http://www.boyesen.com/article/articleview/99/1/26

now as far as whether it makes a difference or not, i'm not sure i dont have on myself but it's supposed to be really good, once again i don't know that for a fact. I do know that it will not help you shoot brake fluid into your brake lines faster nor will it make up for sheer stupidity

for all of you who don't know what a quickshot is, or think that it's a part for bleeding brake fluid here you go

That is bogus. Snopes.com says there is no such thing as a "Quick Shot". It is a myth like the "Jersey Devil".

Connecticut hey? Well Jim Calhoun says a "Quick Shot" is a guy who never passes the ball.

Go Huskies! (Uconn grad class of 80).

jesus christ i dont think the stupidity will ever stop. i dont even have a carb i took it off to save weight and remounted it on my fork leg to get the quick/holeshot. its so fast i cant even get my brake fluid to stay in the line it just goes in the motor

now as far as whether it makes a difference or not, i'm not sure i dont have on myself but it's supposed to be really good, once again i don't know that for a fact. I do know that it will not help you shoot brake fluid into your brake lines faster nor will it make up for sheer stupidity

You killed it. :thumbsup:

jesus christ i dont think the stupidity will ever stop. i dont even have a carb i took it off to save weight and remounted it on my fork leg to get the quick/holeshot. its so fast i cant even get my brake fluid to stay in the line it just goes in the motor

U-N-C-L-E