Marysville- Riverfront vs. E-Street

Actually E Street is not like that at all. There are no doubles on the track at all. There is one step jump that might be considered a double, but its not more than 15 feet across at the most. Kids on 65s are jumping it.

The track is all time right now. The flood has brought in tons of Sand. The track does get very rough at the end of the day. Lots of rolling whoops and ruts. However the ruts are very soft because they are made of sand, so if you make a mistake its not so bad.

I personally think riding at Riverfront is scary, the track is hard pack and crowded. E Street splits practices by bike color if its gets to crowded and they also split up minis and women so its safe for everyone. You no longer need a JetX2 card to ride there. You can buy an E Street membership card for 30 or 35 bucks or you can get a 1 day pass. They also offer season passes. There is going to be a big Cross Country race out there this weekend.

Dont waste your money at Riverfront, once you ride E Street you wont ever go back to Riverfront. IMHO

Thats the problem, dragging and disking are very different. The ground is so rock hard that it needs to be disked once and a while. When they water it the water just sits on top and makes it slick.

I guess they know what they are doing though. Since it is rock hard it doesnt wash away in the floods

E-Street is a much better overall track when compared to Riverfront. Hands down.

Riverfront is the same old track. Never gets changed.

E-Street keeps things interesting. There are always changes going on and Scott knows how to build a track. That's because he rides! As far as E-Street changes over the last year, I have lost count. There is always something new. Best track in Northern California!!

e street is bigger, more serious. supercross style. Riverfront- filled in doubles. E street- wide open trips. river front, come up short? Okay. E street, come up short. You are hurtin

Dude, that's a laugh! E-street is NOT a supercross style track at all. It's a sand track with extremely forgiving tabletop syle jumps. It's a tough track because it'll tire you out really fast. It's preperation, saftey & organization is the best out there. Riverfront's management can't hold a candle to it.

I have rode both.. Riverfront is more of a beginner track.. Can be real good too.. Estreet is nice if you get there early saturday morning before all the whoops and braking bumps.. I think the Landing areas at e street could be worked on to make the track alittle more forgiving to the beginner.. It is easy to come up short or hit them long.. Both can be real fun though..

• 2 weeks later...