Sign in to follow this  

i blow my shock!!!

ok i was at the track tonight and im srewing around on my 2003 xr80 with xr100 stock supuntion and i was haveing a good time and the bike was doing great and then i try to clear some of the jumps there doing on the 2-strock 85, and i not making it all the way over the jump,so a coulple i land a back shock hits hard, then the back end gets al weird and it really soft,and then it starts to sqick and cracking noise,so i think i blew my shock!!! does any one now what i can do or if u some one has a xr100 rear shock that i can buy let me now thks!!

learn to speak english bro. :thumbsup: I would suggest puting the 300 dollars into a works shock, it works WONDERS over the stock 100 shock.

I have one listed on ebay now with a heavier BBR spring on it. This might be what you need if you are going to be doing alot of jumping. my user name on ebay is hollidelo . I will not end my auctions early but you are welcome to bid.

i blow my shock!!!

rdrdaj, I don't know about your rear shock but your English sure blows. :thumbsup:

You are going to destroy your bike trying to clear jumps that the 2 strokes are doing at the track. At the rate you are pumping money into your bike, how are you ever going to save for that car you want?

Just get a replacement from eBaY and ride your bike within it's limits. The one quadparts has with the heavier spring sounds like a good one.

With the money you save consider this for your next upgrade http://secure.hop.com/index.cfm?AFID=155 :thumbsup:

sry, i dont think so mr. and i think im going to put the stock stuff back on it and sell it and geat a cr80/85 or rm,kx, or somthing. i am intrested in the shock to with the stiffer spring but i heard its like a pogo stick, is this true? well thks and ways.

i blow my shock!!!

I dont :bonk:

I blue my shock once,:thumbsup:

Nope, i Blew it :thumbsup:

yeah i say get a cr80, sorry, no thumper 150 yet :bonk:

150 are to heaviy even the 2006 modle i found a clean rebuilt motor 200 cr80 for 1,000 so i think im going with it thks guys.