Sign in to follow this  

2006 AMA Supercross - Round 5 - Anaheim 3 [700mb XviD]

Again I need to thank you from Denmark it's great and many are happy to see the racing.

The 700 Mb is perfect :thumbsup:

Chrissa = Legend

I will help with this for a week no probs at all.

I'm actually converting to DVD and selling them for $10 a pop :thumbsup:

i can't seem to get it to work. can someone explain to me the steps to downloading it? thanks

There are currently 148 seeds. If you are getting a crappy D/L rate, then you either don't have the configured inbound network port open, or your ISP limits bit torrent traffic. Either open the port on your firewall or try BitComet.

To learn about how to do that or bit torrent in general, start using Google. There's WAY more information there than I could ever type in this thread.

Chris.

There are currently 148 seeds. If you are getting a crappy D/L rate, then you either don't have the configured inbound network port open, or your ISP limits bit torrent traffic. Either open the port on your firewall or try BitComet.

To learn about how to do that or bit torrent in general, start using Google. There's WAY more information there than I could ever type in this thread.

Chris.

It's slow now mate but should speed up soon. I've been seeding all weekend for rd's1,2,3&4.

What goes around comes around :thumbsup:

It's slow now mate but should speed up soon. I've been seeding all weekend for rd's1,2,3&4.

What goes around comes around :thumbsup:

How fast are you uploading the stuff you're seeding? If it's consuming 100% of your upload bandwidth, that can actually stifle your download rate. Maybe back off the upload rate by 10%-20% and see what happens.

But hey, thanks for seeding! Thanks to everyone who is seeding! My earlier rounds still have a good number of seeders online (and I've seen copies show up on eDonkey now too). Thats great!

Chris.

thanks a lot,you are the man,chrissa is there a free software download to convert my avi files to dvd format [pal] here in europe.once again thanks for the torrents.

Haven't personally tried it, but others have reported success with this freeware product:

http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareAvi2Dvd.html

If you have Nero Ultra, it comes with a DVD authoring package. And people have high regards for this package (though it costs a little money):

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/which_video_converter_for_burning_video_files_to_DVD.php

Chris.

Hey guys, just to let you know that i will be seeding the video for a week or two between the hours of 12:30pm-10pm eastern time just about everyday of the week. pretty good connection as well. wednesday the 8th i will be on dial up so it will be slow but whatever right.