Sign in to follow this  

Saturday at Holeshot in loranger lA

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that this coming saturday we will be heading to the HOLESHOT in Loranger with approximately 14 riders....so if you guys wanna come well you are welcome :thumbsup:

As well we are heading there tonight for some riding time :thumbsup:

Well, all the tracks have been closed cause of the storm and heavy rain we got on friday night....we went to the spillway....got our asses controled by a park ranger for "decibels"...yeah they said any bike or quad which are over 90 deci cant ride anymore.....guess what? I scored 98 and then over 112 with a quarter throttle turn....:thumbsup:

So was DJ with a nice 115 on a quarter turn....lol

Guess we will be all banned from the spillway....

Today , Sunday 12th holeshot is open to pratice....so I will be heading there shortly.....

Was good to see you dirty sanchez....was kinda cold by the end of the day but yeah was good to ride :thumbsup:

Hope to see you out there soon enough...

Yep, it was good to turn a few laps with you on that bad arse new KTM of yours.

On the way home I kept thinking looking at that bike of yours was like looking at Samuel L. Jackson's leather wallet from Pulp Fiction.

Bad Mutha....

Cameron Knievel enjoyed riding with you again as well.

Off to Arkansas for the WUDI this weekend where about 10 of us Louisiana Boys will be getting a little

Dirty

Well it s saturday morning, 7:45am, february 18th, Benny, Andy, Terry, lucas, Jules, tony and I are heading to the HOLESHOT in loranger. We got a few rain drop but nuttin to get the yard and the track heavily wet....You guys are welcome to join us :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Frenchy- You get me voice mail last night?

Cameron Knievel and I are heading out in a bit on our trusty blue steeds.

See you at Holeshot.

Dirty

Hope you guys had fun! (Chip, is Cam riding the big track with the little bikes already? Awesome! :thumbsup: ) We've both got to work tomorrow, so were stuck doing stuff around the house... and I had to do some SHOPPING (hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? :thumbsup: )

It was a beautiful day, though... sorry we missed it!