Sign in to follow this  

Sign this online petition to keep CA OHV trails open

I hope it is OK for me to post this. This on line petition link was sent to me from Stewards of the Sequoia, and its purpose is to keep OHV trails open around Lake Isabella in California. After you sign, you will be asked for a donation, however you can just close the window with out making a donation.

13 views and only 2 confirmed signers? Let me know this was worth posting by leaving a quick response after you have signed. You do not need to be a California resident to make a difference on this petition.

done :thumbsup: fn idiots. close all riding, then when were board cuz there nothing to do, maybe well all get together and start a crime spree because we were board. i cant wait till i move out of Ca

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE POSTED IN EVERY FOURM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 views and 7 sigs! Whats up with that? It takes seconds and cost you nothing! No wonder the Greenies are killing us!

41 views and 7 sigs! Whats up with that? It takes seconds and cost you nothing! No wonder the Greenies are killing us!

i hope all the people who viewed and didn't sign get there faviorte ridding place taken away!!! :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this