Out of all of them.

My pitster is a ton of fun and i didn't have to go thru the hassle of building it up till i was satisfied.

If you consider it a hassle you are missing half the fun of owning these. Anyone can lay down a chunk of cash and get what they want, it's more fun to build the stuff, I simply can't wait to tear into the engine and do the 88 kit. I'd be bored if I got a ready made bike too.

If you consider it a hassle you are missing half the fun of owning these. Anyone can lay down a chunk of cash and get what they want, it's more fun to build the stuff, I simply can't wait to tear into the engine and do the 88 kit. I'd be bored if I got a ready made bike too.

AGREED!

I am going on my 4th year with my Honda 50, yeah I have spent alot of money, but it has been MY project. Every year I customize my bike more and more There wasnt really China imports back then to choose from, and the first batches were junk. I do agree that they are closing the gap on quality, but I can tell the difference by checking them out. If you are on a budget, go with the China bike, there is no question on their fun, just their reliability (most companies seem to take care of their problems). I'm not bashing the china bikes, just my observations.

One good thing about building up a crf50, which most people overlook, is that I have kept the stock parts. If I want to convert my bike down for my son to ride it in a few years, I CAN do that. I have at least 3 years, but I can always put the small bars and forks on the front, the throttle screw limiter, I can take out my crank and put the stock one in, I can put the original 50cc engine on the bike with EASE, put the stock shock back on, take off the seat foam, etc.

Now that I think about it, If I ever sold the bike, I should probably rebuild it as a stock 50, and sell all the aftermarket items peice by peice. NAh, dont ever want to sell it yet. ?