Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki DRZ Vs Yamaha TTR600

Turn down the volume a bit :thumbsup:

The drz is worlds better than the tt, the tt doesn't even compare favorably to the other 650's and none of those compares to the drz.

TTR??? I'm sorry I read TT. Is there such a bike as a ttr600?

Sounds like the old us model the TT600 dual sport. Stopped importing them because they couldn't compete with the klr and the xrl, shoot even the dr is/was better then it.

whats the most expensive bronco? and anyway the TTR would eat up a DRZ

Dude I guess you answered your own question. I take it you sold the DRZ. Best wishes.

Is it my imagination, or has there been a more than the usual number of 'tools' around here lately?

Is it my imagination, or has there been a more than the usual number of 'tools' around here lately?

And some loose screws....

Isn't this the same guy from the "I want to trade plastics thread"? He really showed what a great guy he is there. I'm surprised he would even come back here. :thumbsup:

whats the most expensive bronco? and anyway the TTR would eat up a DRZ

maybe in a head-on! :thumbsup:

No I Am The Guy That Gave A Carb Away Free.so Maybe All You Geeks Who Sit On Here Allday Should Remember That

I must be honest though. I knew about a TT600 but those were available here in SA around the time that we had the XT600 Tenere. Looking at that link on the Yamaha Aus site they look pretty good. Fun dirt bike especially for longer rides and good dirt roads. But to be honest you cannot compare that Yammie to a DRZ. The DRZ is leap years ahead both mechanically and suspension wise. That TTR still looks like a fun bike though, just not as good as a DRZ :thumbsup: Remember the old XT600 was known to have a slooow motor and I'd be willing to bet that TTR uses the same mill.