Helmet friendly Hedphones?????

Alright I'm looking to get a set of headphones that will fit comfortably under my street helmet.... I just got an iPod Nano and the phones that come with it are a little uncomfortable with the helmet going on.... and real uncomfortable when it comes off..... anyone have any experience with this.... any ideas welcome..... thanks

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Try a helmet hood, the kind racers use under their helmets. It helps keep everything in place

Try the sony in-ear headphones. They don't stick out as much, and are less likely to fall out. They sound great, but they are pretty uncomfortable.

on a street bike, is it really safe to have both ears covered with music? Wouldnt a street bike require you to be more alert than ever?

IDk i don't ride street so I'm not sure whatsup.

Just wonderin if it's kinda hard?

not offense.. but anybody that would want to ride a street bike and not be able to hear their surroundings i think is an idiot.. i woulndn't even ride my dirtbike in the woods without being able to hear.. let along on a road, where you gotta allways worry about the other person

i like to hear the thumpers roar :thumbsup:

not offense.. but anybody that would want to ride a street bike and not be able to hear their surroundings i think is an idiot..person

Who says you won't be able to hear your surroundings if you listen to music? Can you still hear other cars when you're driving with your radio on? Yes! Just because you listen to music with earphones doesn't mean you can't hear things around you.

Who says you won't be able to hear your surroundings if you listen to music? Can you still hear other cars when you're driving with your radio on? Yes! Just because you listen to music with earphones doesn't mean you can't hear things around you.

Thank you.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

I got a set of "ear plug" like head phones from radio shack that work pretty well off road for ~$20.

Are you rocking these.... how do you like them..... can't be that bad I guess if you're giving out the link.... :thumbsup:

a buddy bought them and he likes em i have not heard em yet thou

What about the speakers that come with the Collett radios? They stick inside your helmet with Velcro and stay there until you take them out. Check out www.collett.mb.ca and see what they run.

I use a Chatterbos to talk to my wife when riding two-up on my H-D. The unit has stereo ear phones that are very flat and fit nicely into my full face or 3/4 face helmets.

The unit also has aux inputs for audio. Works real nice.

http://www.hjc-chatterbox.com/products_2.htm

Hey if I bought one can you have a radio recieve the helmet radio

like on a MX track is there a way for mechanic/buddy to talk back and forth?

How about these?

headphones.jpg

How about these?

headphones.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::cry::cry::foul::ride: