Sign in to follow this  

Helmet friendly Hedphones?????

Alright I'm looking to get a set of headphones that will fit comfortably under my street helmet.... I just got an iPod Nano and the phones that come with it are a little uncomfortable with the helmet going on.... and real uncomfortable when it comes off..... anyone have any experience with this.... any ideas welcome..... thanks

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Try the sony in-ear headphones. They don't stick out as much, and are less likely to fall out. They sound great, but they are pretty uncomfortable.

on a street bike, is it really safe to have both ears covered with music? Wouldnt a street bike require you to be more alert than ever?

IDk i don't ride street so I'm not sure whatsup.

Just wonderin if it's kinda hard?

not offense.. but anybody that would want to ride a street bike and not be able to hear their surroundings i think is an idiot.. i woulndn't even ride my dirtbike in the woods without being able to hear.. let along on a road, where you gotta allways worry about the other person

not offense.. but anybody that would want to ride a street bike and not be able to hear their surroundings i think is an idiot..person

Who says you won't be able to hear your surroundings if you listen to music? Can you still hear other cars when you're driving with your radio on? Yes! Just because you listen to music with earphones doesn't mean you can't hear things around you.

Who says you won't be able to hear your surroundings if you listen to music? Can you still hear other cars when you're driving with your radio on? Yes! Just because you listen to music with earphones doesn't mean you can't hear things around you.

Thank you.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

I got a set of "ear plug" like head phones from radio shack that work pretty well off road for ~$20.

Are you rocking these.... how do you like them..... can't be that bad I guess if you're giving out the link.... :thumbsup:

a buddy bought them and he likes em i have not heard em yet thou

We have comfortable and affordable helmet speakers.

Our website is http://HelmetAudio.com and we also sell on eBay.

You can view our feedback here:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=helmetaudio*com

We have a special going on right now until May 16th.

Use code FIVEPERCENTMAY at checkout on our website for 5% off your order.

Thanks for looking and ~be safe~.

Lance Adams

http://HelmetAudio.com