06 WR250 Exhaust

Hey guys, i'm looking to get a WR for trail riding and I was wondering if the stock exhaust has a spark arrestor. By the looks of it, it looks identical to the 06 YZ-F exhaust which i know doesnt have one. So any help is appreciated. Also are these models known for any problems? Thanks. ?

Yes, the stock muffler has a spark arrestor. I bought the 06 wr250f, it is a great bike, but it comes very restricted. It is my first bike, but I have been able to ride about 30 hours this first month. I originally took out the insert on my stock muffler while I waited for an aftermarket one. Only a couple of pips are available. Yesterday I put the GYT-R pip one, cut the grey wire, added some one inch uni air filters to the outside of my airbox, and changed the main jet from a 168 to a 178. It is a completely different bike now, lots of power, or at least for me. I girlfriends uncle is the editor for the offroad section of Cycle News, so he tests all the new bikes, and he was the one who recommended me to buy the Wr250f vs. any other 250.