riding a bike that you know the throttle cable could snap any second (my xr80)

sucks

such a long post

such a short attention span...

lol

yeah the 150 is really the biggest bike i've riddin so i dont really know what riding a real bike is. yet

the biggest bike I ever ridden was the 230.

800+lbs. If it falls its going to be hard to pick up I assume.

its my step-dads, i just had to move the thing, just riding it around the block sucked ass, he tipped it over in some brush once, could barely get it back up

its my step-dads, i just had to move the thing, just riding it around the block sucked ass, he tipped it over in some brush once, could barely get it back up

i cant imagine picking it up.

your suppose to put your weight on the seat and push up with your ligs to get it back up. i ride harleys occassionally but im more into dirt and street bikes

your suppose to put your weight on the seat and push up with your ligs to get it back up. i ride harleys occassionally but im more into dirt and street bikes

I guess that makes sense.

You bought a jet kit for $140???? :thumbsup::eek:

No, that was the total price to have it done at the shop with jets. Parts and labor. :D

Didn't feel like doing it, And I have more $$$ comming in than most and could care a less about how much it cost or how long it takes. Who cares.. I DON'T!!

Gotta love it, 32 pages and 312 posts probably 20 pics in a pic/mod forum. DOH, I just added too it....

No, that was the total price to have it done at the shop with jets. Parts and labor. :thumbsup:

Didn't feel like doing it, And I have more $$$ comming in than most and could care a less about how much it cost or how long it takes. Who cares.. I DON'T!!

Gotta love it, 32 pages and 312 posts probably 20 pics in a pic/mod forum. DOH, I just added too it....

Ah man $140! Where am I supposed to get that money.I still need to pay for gas, oil, and other stuff for my bike.

Ah man $140! Where am I supposed to get that money.I still need to pay for gas, oil, and other stuff for my bike.

2 things one can do.......in your case one.....pay someone like ole palmer4one...if you have the money and dont enjoy the art of creating your own thing.....and not every one does,its work, thats cool......or if your poor get off your a$$ and do it yourself. if you dont know what to do, ask someone who does until you do.and do it till your good at it.

you had almost 800 posts in a few months. take that time and take your carb apart someone will prob tell what jets to use like 42p and 108 to 110m for stock @ sea level.....and bone up. now you have money for gas, oil, and you actually know a little about your bike,,,,,,,the shop wont make road trips when your jet gets blocked or float gets stuck in the middle of nowhere.and some pay to have things done cuz they have more money than time , not cuz they dont know how. its a luxury you earn ...then you can choose.:lol: . but until then....type less ,,, use the time to turn a few wrenches and youll be fine.:ride::D:eek::thumbsup:

Hi All, first time I am posting pics. Hope it works... my CRF150F set up with both head and taillight. I love it! Now I can ride a bit later into the evening with my Dad. Enjoy!

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02886.jpg

2 things one can do.......in your case one.....pay someone like ole palmer4one...if you have the money and dont enjoy the art of creating your own thing.....and not every one does,its work, thats cool......or if your poor get off your a$$ and do it yourself. if you dont know what to do, ask someone who does until you do.and do it till your good at it.

you had almost 800 posts in a few months. take that time and take your carb apart someone will prob tell what jets to use like 42p and 108 to 110m for stock @ sea level.....and bone up. now you have money for gas, oil, and you actually know a little about your bike,,,,,,,the shop wont make road trips when your jet gets blocked or float gets stuck in the middle of nowhere.and some pay to have things done cuz they have more money than time , not cuz they dont know how. its a luxury you earn ...then you can choose.:ride: . but until then....type less ,,, use the time to turn a few wrenches and youll be fine.:ride::D:eek::thumbsup:

:ride::lol::ride:

nice bike. I love the head light it looks really aggressive.

what headlight and taillight is that... looks amazing:eek: