'93 KX250 power

Hi,

We bought a 1993 kx250 to my friend, and just wanna know the approximate power of the bike. Also it has a FMF full system exhaust.

Thanks guys...

i have a 92 kx-250 i bought and also have a 2002-Suzuki 400-e and the kx has enough power that i call no traction,its a handful and i just love it on the track,i might be wrong but i think i read some were 36hp.

The 92/93 Kawasaki Service Manual states (52.8hp converted) at 8500rpm, 36.4lbs-ft of torque at 7500rpm! I was impressed with these #s. When I ride it I'm sure its pretty close as it pulls hard and I'm a heavier guy. It sometimes scares me, which is cool! :thumbsup:

my kx 250 1990 pulls hard, theres not that much difference from the new bikes

all in know is that bike is kick ass fast!!... lol

its gonna be ok fast it wont be as fast as the newer ones cause everyone knows older two strokes arent nearly as fast as the newer improved two strokes

i disagree, same horse power they just shift the rmp hit from year to year

Around 45-50 :thumbsup:

The 92/93 Kawasaki Service Manual states (52.8hp converted) at 8500rpm, 36.4lbs-ft of torque at 7500rpm! I was impressed with these #s. When I ride it I'm sure its pretty close as it pulls hard and I'm a heavier guy. It sometimes scares me, which is cool! :thumbsup:

hey. you look like a fellow convert from kawi atvs to kawi bikes. lol.

its about 40-43 hp

hey. you look like a fellow convert from kawi atvs to kawi bikes. lol.

Well I've always favored the KXs. I still enjoy the V-Force but the KX250 is a blast. I guess I like the best of both worlds :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had a 93 kx 250 and I thought it was an excellent bike.Bottom end a tad weak but not bad at all,the midrange was strong with a nice hit to it,and the top end would pull and pull no matter how much you revved it ,it still would pull.great bike your stoked.