• 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90-99

38yrs old ... my first Husky = '06 TE 510

...oh, and I feel 48 however act 28. :bonk: Must be the 26yr old GF! ?

Been riding bikes since I was an Embryo. Serious. Mom rode a bike before and during pregnancy. After that it was on the tank with my dad, then moved to the back seat... then my own Yami MX 80. Been doing it ever since! ?

:bonk:

• Like 4

Lukejt, this bike is great! 46 and having fun. Best one yet! I enjoy having that smooth throttle control for technical, hard stuff, but then having the power to fly when given a chance. Very good grip on the dirt. I still need to take the charcol thing etc.. I can ride it easy going, or hard.. I also need to make some adjustments to the suspension.

• Like 1

45 years old on a TE450. I rode in the 70s, a little in the 80s, and returned to riding about 4 years ago, but this is my first Husqvarna (purchased December 05).

When I was a kid growing up in the Inland Empire, my older brother and I would go to Malcolm Smith Motorcycles in Riverside and look at the Husqvarnas. We always wanted to get Huskys. The first person I called when I got my TE450 was my brother - he hasn't ridden in years but was almost as excited as I was.

• Like 1