Who's the dirtiest?

Doesnt anyone remember the article in Racer X a few months ago when Eric Sorby waited/ hid ? in the tunnel at the Bercy SX and rode straight into Mike Alessi and held him up in the tunnel, now im not an Alessi fan but that can only be classified as "dirty riding" as far as im concerned there is no reason or explanation for that, or for what Alessi pulled last year with Tedesco.

well wasn't it alessi that was in the chase this last mx season and fought it out with langston actually kicking him on the straight away. and 2 minutes before that he was standing on someones bike so they could not pick it up to crank it--- it's a little fuzzy but i seem to remember that from august or september

(edit: yeah, above- lol, that was the *short* version.... hehe...)

> well wasn't it alessi that was in the chase this last mx season and fought it out with langston actually kicking him on the straight away....

Yeah, saw that, (forgot about it), forget which race it was. Most of last season and care of the 'awesome' chrisaa (thanks bro) this season- are on torrent/edonkey. Yeah- that leg kick! That was sissy and desparate. Had read you guys about Alessi, the kid's 17, well, what? 18 now? wondered then if like Vilipoto/Smart in Phoenix? this year (split start) was in the moment dumb move young guy effort. Desparate pathetic act on that kick.

sc

See, have read, alot of you guys have a low opinion of Alessi. Being able to watch the races, follow along, and even know who Alessi is for here is only last season (recorded) and this season as races are raced. If the guy (is), turns out to be a *loser* dirty rider for good- it'll continue to show. Hannah was a bold rider, some called dirty but was a *tough guy* champ, not a *dirty* rider. Nah, know nothing about mx europe- no idea even how to see it-but would watch. Be watchin' Alessi as races go on, dude will show one color or another. Seen Alessi be timid too- watched a few guys under threat on him- he backed off, let 'em ride right by- and gave up placement. Didn't get that, them times he could have held his lines- he had the advantage.

sc

This one goes way back.Remember when Larocco and Keidrowski were both racing for team kawi(94-95),I'll never forget one time when the rock passed keidrowski on the last lap there was a little block pass involved but nothing major and when keidrowski went past the finish line he revved his bike and popped the clutch ghost ride style right into the rock,that one goes down in the books as one of the dirtiest move ever even though the race was over.

This one goes way back.Remember when Larocco and Keidrowski were both racing for team kawi(94-95),I'll never forget one time when the rock passed keidrowski on the last lap there was a little block pass involved but nothing major and when keidrowski went past the finish line he revved his bike and popped the clutch ghost ride style right into the rock,that one goes down in the books as one of the dirtiest move ever even though the race was over.

LOL.....I knew that they had a little rivalry but never heard of that. Can anyone get footage of it? I'd love to see it.

that one was kinda funny. The old one with I think stanton and Mcgrath too. Mcgrath and stanton were banging bars (both on team honda at the time) on one of the final laps they took eachother out or atleast MC fell i forgot but it was a hard fall.

Is it just me, but does the ama supercross series kinda seem rigged? Im sure the crashes arent rigged of course, but I think the podium finishes are atleast. After st. louis im pretty confident this is true. Ok carmichaels bike broke, i could see the rear kept sagging and the fender nearly hitting the tire. But stewart was in 3rd, and normally he would have rocketed past reed and tedesco within seconds. It looked as if he was riding "slow" (i know they are pros and slow means like not as fast as we know he can go) He wont pass RC like that so RC doesnt learn to ride faster, but reed and tedesco he should have just smoked comparing his speed ot earlier rounds. Then a few laps later he falls (ok not a rigged fall ofcourse) but when he picked his bike up it looked like he rode it off the track (I thought it was started and he rode it off the track however i may be wrong) but he tried to start it in gear, then took his sweet as time. &%$#@!? He got like 17th, after that he was riding extremely slow. I dont know what was wrong with the bike or what, but he sure as hell could have gotten to maybe 11th-9th.

Maybe im reading too much into it. But i want to watch racing not a man's soap opera. this isnt wrestling... Just seems awfully fishy to me.

Seems that most opinions are between Alessi and Langston.It's kind of ironic that they crashed n the last turn at last years Hangtowns season opener.Actually a desperate take out by langston,Eek remember Langston's ankle rotated 90 degrees.and Alessi tried pushing his bike over the finish line but fell. ?