230 the right bike?

I am just moved to an area where I can ride again. I am thinking about purchasing a crf230 but I am not sure if it is the right bike. I would prefer something with a little more power like the kdx200. I know the 2 strokes will be banned this year and I really dont want to hassle with mixing the oil. I cant seem to find an xr250 in good condition and I dont want to drop the 6k for a cr250x. Do you guys think I will be happy with the power of a 230 if I re-jet it, take the baffle out and put a new pipe on it? The area I am at is very hilly and I dont want to run out of power in the middle of a hill. Keep in mind that I will be riding trails, light jumping so I wont need gobs of HP....

what are you talking about that 2 strokes will be banned? If you can go for a kdx200, but if there is only a crf230 take that it is built for trail riding and it wont ru out of power in the middle of a hill

I know the 2 strokes will be banned this year and I really dont want to hassle with mixing the oil.

Are you talking from personal knowledge, or heresay?

I read a briefing that stated congress was going to ban it in 2006.

I am thinking about purchasing a crf230 but I am not sure if it is the right bike.
Check it out:

CRF230F Information

Well the 230 is a good trail bike. But you will soon get used to the power and find that you want more power, but someone could settle with a 230. But this might be just me but I prefer a close-ratio tranny over a wide-ratio tranny any day. I use to ride a 230 and made the switch to a YZ250F, and I don't know how I managed with the 230. But to sum it up you will notice after a little bit you want more power, but don't let that stop you from getting the bike.