Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross Endurocross?

Does anyone else think that Endurocross is a wiener sport that is meant to appease the fascist pig Sierra Clubbers that run our country or is it just me?

Real men race 100+ miles at a time. On natural terrain :thumbsup:

Endurocross gives the great unwashed a chance to see what we get to play with in the great outdoors everyweekend.

They oooh and aaaah like rolling a 250lb bike over telephone poles and a 2ft deep puddle is a big deal.

Endurocross gives the great unwashed a chance to see what we get to play with in the great outdoors everyweekend.

They oooh and aaaah like rolling a 250lb bike over telephone poles and a 2ft deep puddle is a big deal.

I guess so. :thumbsup:

Your parnoid thoughts might not be too far off base. because of land closers, stricter epa, motorcycle riding area regulations people are looking for other venues to compete in. with the loss of alot of areas to run 100 mile race, People are thinking of ways to keep the sport alive.

Let's make the Endurocross a hundred mile race, pit stops and all.

The indoor stuff gets everyone hopped up to ride the outdoor stuff. The outdoor stuff isn't much for the spectators. How many non-riders show up for a GNCC just to watch?

How many non-riders show up for a GNCC just to watch?

probably a lot more than those who show up for a national hare & hound. :thumbsup:

at my club's national a couple weeks ago i think i counted 4, but probably more like 3.

Your parnoid thoughts might not be too far off base. because of land closers, stricter epa, motorcycle riding area regulations people are looking for other venues to compete in. with the loss of alot of areas to run 100 mile race, People are thinking of ways to keep the sport alive.

Let's make the Endurocross a hundred mile race, pit stops and all.

If you lived in California and rode a dirt bike you'd be paranoid too. Gotta go now I think their watching... :thumbsup:

For those of you that are saying it's easy, one of the riders (John Dowd, I believe) said in an interview after the race that it was one of the hardest things he's ever done on a motorcycle. I can't really say since of never raced an endurocross race, and probably couldn't make it through an entire desert race!

bmac

For those of you that are saying it's easy, one of the riders (John Dowd, I believe) said in an interview after the race that it was one of the hardest things he's ever done on a motorcycle. I can't really say since of never raced an endurocross race, and probably couldn't make it through an entire desert race!

bmac

It's not easy, but it's lame. :thumbsup:

Lame? Not!

One of the most fun spectator events I've ever seen.

Can't wait to go again.

Lame? Not!

One of the most fun spectator events I've ever seen.

Can't wait to go again.

Ditto!!! We went to the SX in St. Louis last weekend. IMHO, Endurocross is MUCH better! :thumbsup::thumbsup::bonk:

Endurocross,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....let's drive back to the hotel.

Endurocross,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....let's drive back to the hotel.

I think Sleeperdrz's bored!

Me ? I like watching it better than MX. ITs more like the outdoor riding I do.

I'd like to find some good vids.

Well... you asked..

I'm with Rodzilla. I've been riding/racing a lot of years and thoroughly enjoyed spectating at last years Endurocross. Took a few of my non-riding friends and they had a great time too. I WILL go again.

We do that here all the time, and that's on the freeways and in our cars!