2006 AMA Supercross - Round 7 - St. Louis [700mb torrent]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upgrade to the latest version of Azureus (v2.4.0.0). Open the config screen and configure it like this:

AzureusConfig.jpg

And I've been asked about uTorrent a few times too. Same thing, upgrade to the latest beta (currently v1.4.2), open the config screen, and set up the bottom part (Protocol Encryption) similar to this:

uTorrentConfig.jpg

Both of those configurations should allow you to connect to me encrypted, but also allow you to connect to those who don't have the feature or haven't turned it on.

Chris.

Some internet service providers are installing network equipment that are now able to analyze the network traffic entering and leaving your home and slow down (or completely block) some types of traffic that they don't like to see (like peer to peer file sharing traffic).

The encryption scrambles the information sent back and forth in an attempt to hide the fact that you are using bit torrent. It makes the network packets you are sending and receiving unrecognizable by the ISP networking equipment, and hopefully they just pass them straight through without trying to throttle anything.

Chris.

chrissa,

What program can I use to save these files in another format other than Xvid codec .avi's? I need to convert them to .wmv or normal .avi files to use my dvd burning program to write them as NTSC dvd's for use in a normal dvd player, but I don't know what is a good program to resave them in. If you have any tips, I'd appreciate it.

Brandon