Ready Racing filters?

I wanted to order a few for my YZ426 because the stuff to clean and prep filters is just to damn expensive for me and at 6 bucks a filter, it's a good deal. Are they any good? Can you re-use them or do you throw them away? I need to know as I'll be ordering soon. And while I have your attention, how is a Dunlop 756 for the rear tire on hard-packed singletrack? Thanks for your help guys.

you can re-use ready filters but i wouldnt re-use them more then like 5 times. and where can you get ready filters for 6 bucks they are usually 9. and i dont know about the single track cause i dont ride that stuff but for mx the 756 is my tire of choice.

I used them 2 years ago. (Maybe they're better now?)

I would ride on one filter for a Saturday practice, and then the Sunday race.

Wound up finding dirt on the filter cage.

Started adding filter oil before installation .... problem gone.

Those things are designed to run for 1 (one) moto, and throw them away.

It even said on the box that you might have to add xtra oil depending on conditions.

Reuse them? .....

I wouldn't.

They aren't as thick as standard filters.

756 .... I bought one once.

Started ripping off knobs after 1 ride.

Never bought another one.

I have used them with great success. Tell your dad to check out the Maxxis IT he will not be disapointed. The 756 is a good tire also, but i would take the Maxxis over the Dunlap. It is cheaper and last longer

I run the Maxxis myself, but that was when I could get them for really cheap. That particular dealer closed and now I can get a good deal on the internet on the 756 so I was going to order me a front and my Dad a back. I love my Maxxis. I've ridden a lot of track and that thing lasts forever.

Thats all we use is the Ready filters. We've had no problems with them.

We use them til its time to change to a clean one and throw them away. Depending on the conditions we can get a few rides out of one just like a regular air filter.

I used a Ready Filter one weekend in the dust. Then the next weekend went to a desert race AND FORGOT THE NEW FILTER in my other truck. Needless to say I was panacking and expecting the worste. When I tore the bike down after that race I was SHOCKED to find the filter had actually done a GREAT job of not letting any dust into the intake. I couldnt believe it. I wouldnt clean them more than once personally. I had a Twin Air and another aftermarket filter tear just enough not to notice, but let in large amounts of fine dust. I use them once or twice and toss em.

I have used them for about half of my bikes life now with zero issues.

The 756 is a great tire. The 952 is almost as great with MUCH better wear characteristics.