Has anyone got pit passes from Central Yamaha (Plano, TX)

So, my brother goes to Central Yamaha to get pit passes for the Dallas SX. He goes by there and the guy behind the counter says that if he does not have his tickets, it is $10 each. My bro. goes home and goes all the way back over there today with our tickets. The first squid is sitting around and some other dude is there. This dude says that if he did not get the tickets from them, the pit passes were $10 each. Then he said the first fella was wrong about what he said.

Does anyone else have any experience with them this year? Last year, they were cool and no problems. This year, they are definitely loosing any business I would have ever considered giving them.

The pit passes that we got ahead of time for the SF SX this year (from East Bay Motorsports in Haward) said "FREE" right across the top of them. Did your brother get to see what the Pit Passes looked like?

Do any of your local TV stations have like an "Action Line" or something as part of their news shows? Maybe call them up to see if they'd be interested in helping you out.