I hate people that...

another reason you see this is when kids dont buy their own bikes....and your main reason for hearing it is because most of them saying it are dumb sh*t middle school kids thinking they know everything.....

once you really learn a MX bike is junk after about 30 hours engine wise....and they need to pay to fix it all the time....those dumb a*s kids will be growing up and getting their a*s handed to them.

stupid fricken highschool kids ??:bonk::bonk:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another reason you see this is when kids dont buy their own bikes....and your main reason for hearing it is because most of them saying it are dumb sh*t middle school kids thinking they know everything.....

once you really learn a MX bike is junk after about 30 hours engine wise....and they need to pay to fix it all the time....those dumb a*s kids will be growing up and getting their a*s handed to them.

stupid fricken highschool kids ??:bonk::bonk:

Yeah I agree with you on this. Money was a big factor when I bought my 230. I am in highschool, but I paid for that bike myself. Everybody always says buy and 250, buy a 450, but face it, not everbody can afford 5, 6, almost 7 grand. And I wanted a low maintinance bike. I dont care how "slow" people think it is, I ride the hell outta that thing and it keeps on goin :bonk:

right on. id like a CRF230 myself, ive had XR200's. ive had MX bikes also. its funny street bike dont need new top ends every 20-30 hours...and i own a racing street bike. i think they design bikes to not last now. i mean if not you would make no money in parts right? id like to get another XR200 but like the full sizedish play bikes....after all 75% of us dont race, dont want to, and dont feel like droping $2,000 a year in parts. for most of us riding getting dirty jumping and feeling like a pro is all we are after.

air cooled 4 strokes, best combo every. just get a blow up race bike put that motor in it and, bingo.....best of both worlds. no one dog's any of the true BBR race build bikes......just price is a issue, when most of us cna build somthing the same for less then 1000 bucks.

XR200 motor or CRF230 motor in a older 125-250 2 stroke MX bike...i am in love..cuz i tried it once ?

I try to give advice to people to stay with there 230 and become really good with it.I had to pay for my 230 as well.My parents don't believe in taking out a $8000 loan out for a kid, which I believe is the right way to think.I hate how people get all there stuff paid for them, thats why most young guys have these 250's and 450's.

I'm not saying ALL the young guys get there stuff paid for either.

I hate people that underestimate these bikes. I got a friend that normally rides quads (kfx400) and hasnt been on a bike in a few years. He thinks when he buys a 125 he's going to completely smoke me on woods trails ? He thinks because theses bikes might be slower than a 125 in a straight line drag, hes gonna lose me in the woods. ? cant wait to see the look on his face when he actually tries.:bonk:

Anybody else deal with crap like this?

No, I don't hate them. They are what makes owning a 230 so fun. It's nice to be the underdog. If you lose it's the bike. If you win.............well it must be the rider. :bonk:

I hate how people get all there stuff paid for them, thats why most young guys have these 250's and 450's.

I'm not saying ALL the young guys get there stuff paid for either.

im glad you added that bit in at the end cuz im paying mine off now!!!lol. the 230 is great for me, i have no desire to race mx at all. ??

I wanna say that I love my dad's 230. It's been done to the hilt and it's fun to ride. I have to address one of the first few post where it was said that I love to dive in on a 450 rip over a double and pass them. That is totally possible if a total squid is riding that 450. To think a 230 stands a chance against a 450, 250 smoker, 250 f or even a 125 smoker is ridiculous. Just because you have more ability then a rider on a biggger bike doesn't mean your 150/230 is fast bike. Truth be told it's a tank. What makes it fast for people is the fact that it is under powered and smaller so you are able to ride the bike to it's full potential. Very very few riders can ride a 450 to it's full potential. Don't let your 150/230 heads get too big because it's not cool. Enjoy the bikes for what they are, an awesome toy!!

Oh BTW: It's people like YOU that we are making fun of!!! Come on down to so-cal and get SMOKED by my 150 :bonk:?

your bike is probably faster than mine rite? your bike is a 150 and mine is a 125 :bonk: so ya your probably faster than me, but what do i know? i have only been racing for 13 years. oh well, mabye some time i can come down to so-cal and you can give me a schooling ?

your bike is probably faster than mine rite? your bike is a 150 and mine is a 125 :bonk: so ya your probably faster than me, but what do i know? i have only been racing for 13 years. oh well, mabye some time i can come down to so-cal and you can give me a schooling ?

Nobody needs to hear your dumb f*** coments! Like I said go back to that little 125sx thread ?

Nobody needs to hear your dumb f*** coments! Like I said go back to that little 125sx thread ?

? grow up, dont go around telling people you can "smoke them in the dessert" haha, anyways, i race in the desert, and offroad, and motocross. and i know what im talking about

GROW UP

Rode the 230F last weekend over a long section of the most broken, rocky, rutted, totally messed up trail anyone will ever ride on, and I was blown away about how great the bike felt! Before that, I felt that I had bought my son an inferior "beginner's bike". Now I'm kinda jealous!