Sign in to follow this  

problems!!!!

10.6 hours, Brialliant piece of machienery...

Goes like hell to, keeps pulling.

Got suspention back from Factry Kontrol and shes the best handler iv riddn too.

both the honda guys and the kxf guys say they have no problems at all, im stumped i think i might go honda because kawai's motor is brand new, and honda's is semi old.

both the honda guys and the kxf guys say they have no problems at all, im stumped i think i might go honda because kawai's motor is brand new, and honda's is semi old.

The 06 KXF250 motor is a modified version of the 05 motor

not a new motor, Increased compression, oil flow rate, and new coolant pump from what Iv'e read. :thumbsup:

The 06 KXF250 motor is a modified version of the 05 motor

not a new motor, Increased compression, oil flow rate, and new coolant pump from what Iv'e read. :thumbsup:

Correct..

the hondas keep saying people are breaking the bearings on the cam. So im just gonna go kawai if the motor isnt completly new

the hondas keep saying people are breaking the bearings on the cam. So im just gonna go kawai if the motor isnt completly new

Go with ur gut feelings dude, mine were for the Kawi, and id not regreted it once!

But different pplz have different prefrences...

if u like fastnessness go the kawi tho!!! BARRRRP

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

i have had mine for a few months . best 250 ever. the only problem with the 06 is some have valve guide problems from the factory.

and yes i have raced it and it rips.

with the CR250F's iv had like 5of my friends ditch the twin pipes for a single on their 06's, they rekn it goes harder with one.

Anyone else done this that u guys know of?

i have about 30 hours of racing on my 06, not one problem starts first kick, and the valves arnt out of spec, best bike that ive EVER rode, and it really makes the difference on the track!!!

I bought a new 2006 kxf 250 & have encountered 2 problems so far.

First one was the intake valve clearance was out of spec from the factory.

So I had to shim it back to spec.

Second problem just happened yesterday at 4.7 hours. The clutch has failed. I'm not sure what's going on with it. It's like there's no clutch cable attached. I can't even get the bike in neutral. I hope to find out & fix the problem in the next day or two.

Other then that I've enjoyed the bike.