So did anybody buy the 06' Z-250??

why people buy the rm over the kxf is because of the contingency payout thats why

Umm... you do realize that Kawi is paying out big time in 06 right? Total of $12 mil across their entire US Motorsports operations.

a quote from their website

"Suzuki has one of the best contingency programs in the industry to help Suzuki riders keep winning and racing. From motocross to road racing to off road and drag racing, Suzuki has something for you. Visit the Suzuki Rider Contingency area to register online, view schedules and payouts."

and here is the link to contingency page. www.suzukicycles.com/Contingency

I was just wondering if anyone bought the 2006 RM-Z 250. I have not heard of a single one around here being sold. They were competitive last year and the right rider could still win on one, but in reality I don't think hardly anyone would buy one for 06' if they were in the market for a new 250F. I probably would still buy one because I am a huge suzook loyalist, but actually I like the 125's more than I like the 250F's....seriously.

So anyway, does anybody on this site own one????? And do you regret it or are you happy?

Can't wait untill 07' when it will actually be a Suzuki instead of a Kawasaki with yellow trimmin's. ?

I got one and the its the best bike I ever had. There incredibly easy to work on and start right up. They smoke alot,but I still love this Bike. THE BEST!!!