Anyone heard from Bill H?

I was trying to get in touch with Bill H from NC> I know he just moved and was wondering if anyone has heard from him.

thanks Mike

He gave me a new phone number, but it is not working and he gave me his new e-mail adress but haven't had a reply to any e-mails. I was just wondering if anyone knows the scoop.

Finally got moved in, I don't have the internet at home so I'll have to use the one from work. It's good to be settled.

I'm looking forward to having everyone who wants to come,in June,for a ride at the new house. We ok'd the plans yesterday and should break ground soon.

It's been a long day, I'm out of here....

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Bill,

Glad to hear you finally got settled in.

We missed you at the first race of the year in Surry. All went well, finished 9th on the 250F in the 250B class (had to run with the 2 strokes) ?. Check out my posting on the yz side for the race "report".

Keep me posted on the ride in June.

C-ya,

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

Sbo,

The ride will take place at Tower City. You may stay at the house. Come on down!

Jeff,

Good to hear on the race. I'll check out the race report. Why can't you run in the four stroke class?

Later guys.....

Bill

Bill,

They didn't have a four stroke class at that event, so I had to run with 2 smokes.

I have made a decision to run the winter series at Kenly, first race this Sunday at Montross in Fayetnom. I need sugestions on what class to run.

c-ya

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

Jeff,

Sorry I didn't get your post until this morning. I'm not online at home yet. How did you do? What class did you run? I would have said the 125 D class. The only problem there would have been the death defying youngsters taking more risk than I sure what an responsible adult would.

You can reach me at work 717-417-1313

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Bill,

I went with the 125D and did ok. I finished 8th over all. I have the skills to win with ease, if I can stay on the bike. The first moto I was 2nd in the first turn, passed on the outside, back to third. Stayed there till I stuffed the front and went over the bars. Finished 8th. The second moto, third in the first turn, went down twice in the first 200 yards. Now I'm pissed and dead last. Remounted the "beast" and worked my way up to 7th where I finished (13 riders in class).

I'll do better in Kenly this week.

C-ya

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F

'01 YZ250F

'98 CBR600F3

jeff,

there is such a thing as a d class! how about for the 250 class to run the 400 in? up by us, d6 has a & b classes only, sometimes c if non-sanctioned event.

bill,

how much snow is on the ground by you? from what i here its not to much. might be melted by this weekend. let me know.

[This message has been edited by sbohanon (edited 01-08-2001).]

Tree Crippler (great handle),

I was told $175 and the membership starts in April. If you pay earlier than that it's $100, but you'll have to pay again in April.

Sbo,

Not much snow here, maybe a couple of inches, but it's been so cold that it's not melting.

Later

Bill