Sign in to follow this  

white plastics for ktm 250

there is rumour that the white plastic will be available from KTM if not see if a dealer in europe (uk) can supply you with it. if you go to ktm.comyou can get the part # for the kit.

You can get a "snow white" kit in europe, but nobody can get them in the USA. You need to find someone in europe who would buy the kit for you and ship it here... and if you DO find someone, let me know because I REALLY REALLY would like a white plastic kit... you can find people here or on ktmtalk.com

Me too!!! I spent two hours on-line looking, and found pictures from an issue of Dirt Rider of some sweet retro ktm white plastics - but no info on how to order. It would seem that you really do need a liason in europe just to get your hands on a set. gay!! Anyway letme know if anyone finds some - I know that acerbis makes some plain white fenders and shrouds, but there not all that. KTM520EXCTHUMPER

I was also checking out the White along with the Blue that Cemoto offers. I sent a note to a guy who sells Cemoto plastics in U.S. and he said he has three blue kits in stock but no white. He also said he plans on having the white soon. It may be worth sending him an email. Email is motoplasticsinfo@verizon.net.

Does anyone have any pics of a newer KTM with the white plastic? :censored:

here's my 525 exc i just changed over to white...you can order the plastics directly from KTM...beleive it or not they don't make white fork gaurds so im waiting on black ones..

geniune KTM isn't the cheapest option but thats all i could find, no one else made them or i couldn't get them over here anyhow!

i also fitted a bigger tank

Picture033.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture034.jpg

My KTM dealer, Badlands, outfitted two bikes in white which were part of the group I rode with yesterday. This dealer has their own-custom graphics, and does it ever look sharp; made mine look dated, even though it's all current!

Give them a call, mountain time 9-6 M-F and Sat. 9-? (505-523-6217). Either Mike or Brian can help you.

Wow! I never thought the KTM would look so good in white. Great looking bike. What tank is that? And did you have trouble fitting it?

not sure if your talking to me or not but i'l answer:)

it's an IMS tank 3.1 gal, or 11.3 litre and i bought it from cyclebuy.com in the US..no probs with the fit she went straight on, the cap does leak though, my only complaint..a poor design on their behalf!!

im haveing probs finding a nice looking billet cap over here to fit an IMS tank

anyone got any sugestions? online or other?

i went to rockymountain ATV and they got a nice TUSK cap for a good price but from what i gathered they don't ship overseas?

Yes, I meant your bike Raven -9. It looks really good with the white plastic. Bummer about the cap leak. Maybe IMS would replace it to make it right with you. I see stephenM@imsproducts is the e-mail address for their International Sales and Warehouse Manager. Hopefully he could help you out. Good luck.

The local shop just put this pic of his white KTM on his site.....you're probably gonna drool over this one.......

fenders_1.jpg

The graphics are custom by PG and the shrouds and side numbers are that gripper stuff, not smooth like other graphics. It looks awesome, my buddy has a set for his orange 450. Definitely is a head turner at the track.

here's my 525 exc i just changed over to white...you can order the plastics directly from KTM...beleive it or not they don't make white fork gaurds so im waiting on black ones..

geniune KTM isn't the cheapest option but thats all i could find, no one else made them or i couldn't get them over here anyhow!

i also fitted a bigger tank

Picture033.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture034.jpg

The 04 and up guys will have no problems finding the white plasteek.

Its the 03 and under guys that are in trouble.

I recently put a white front fender, headlight mask and EE handguard plastics on my 08. So far so good. The Cycra white front fender is garbage for the newer 08+ bikes though. It dosent have that black strip in the middle and dosent match the KTM white headlight mask. Its too white. I had to send my Cycra back and reorder the "Real" KTM fender. Its not nearly as white and has that trick black middle section.

If you go white stick with one company. Either go with all Cycra or all KTM Hardparts. The two do not match at all and look creepy when combined.

I put '05 white KTM oem plastics on my '04, everything fit just fine.

Dunno if the '05 one piece tail section will work on your '03 though..

P1010011.jpg

it will as long as you swap out the '03 subframe with a '04-'06 subframe, seat, and air box