Sign in to follow this  

Zipty Racing Ty Davis exhaust

i have the same bike.. ive never heard of anyone who has actually bought one though

There was someone that visits this forum that has one but I don't remember who. Maybe do a search.

i have one on mine,works awesome!

leaner jetting w/race gas.

very responsive-gains all over-goes a little flat on top.

let me know if interested in one, my buddy is the builder for this pipe&silencer.

maybe i can help you out.

I have zipty pipe for my 04 250, it seems to give it quite abit more mid to top end. I also have a fmf sst and it gave the bike more bottom to mid, so if you want more top end go with the zipty.

What is DEP site? For some reason I can't find it. I heard its pro -action.com but there is nothing about the 2 stroke exhaust. I have also seen a a exhaust shootout for the yz250 and the dep was the best, 2nd was the pro circuit, and 3rd was the fmf sst. The site is

http://www.dirtrider.com/drtested/141_0302_pipe/ There is also a exhaust that is carbon fiber called srs. Does anybody have this exhaust and how good is it?

i have one on mine,works awesome!

leaner jetting w/race gas.

very responsive-gains all over-goes a little flat on top.

let me know if interested in one, my buddy is the builder for this pipe&silencer.

maybe i can help you out.

Since your buddy is the builder of the pipes and silencers for zip-ty, do you know if they make pipes and silencers for yz125's?

Since your buddy is the builder of the pipes and silencers for zip-ty, do you know if they make pipes and silencers for yz125's?

NO LONGER! the 4stroke craze has put a big burden in 2stroke pipe sales.

he know primarily builds for BIG GUN and a few others,

i think his yz250 pipe is by far the best pipe. the zip-ty pipe (the coated version is very thin ) which then you should run a guard.

they also have a stainless pipe which is very strong(i use the stainless model) in moto and desert racing.

What is DEP site? For some reason I can't find it. I heard its pro -action.com but there is nothing about the 2 stroke exhaust. I have also seen a a exhaust shootout for the yz250 and the dep was the best, 2nd was the pro circuit, and 3rd was the fmf sst. The site is

http://www.dirtrider.com/drtested/141_0302_pipe/ There is also a exhaust that is carbon fiber called srs. Does anybody have this exhaust and how good is it?

call zip-ty him self, he will tell you the ins and outs of his pipe.

"ty DOES NOT get paid to run this 2stroke pipe."

the pipe is very similar to the old noleen pipe that tim ferry and larry ward ran back in 97-99`

let me know if i can help.

thanx